Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Kinda Eclectic ~ Convention Display Samples

I'm back again with another round of Inspire.Create.Share 2014 Display Board Samples.  This time I am sharing the scrapbook page I made using the Kinda Eclectic stamp set....this was by FAR my favorite stamp set and one my most favorite scrapbook pages ever!  This page didn't make it on to the Display Boards, but I hope it found a home somewhere for others to see :-)
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Lost Lagoon, Whisper White, Hello Honey, Lullaby DSP
Ink ~ Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey
Stamp Set ~ Kinda Eclectic
Other Supplies ~ Silhouette e-cutter and MDS
 
Be sure to follow our Pinterest board to see all of the samples!
 
2014 Convention Display Stampers
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Well, I can see why this is your favorite page. That picture is adorable, and you've used this stamp set to show it off perfectly. Love this, Bree!

    ReplyDelete