Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Blooming 90th Birthday

Do you know what day it is?  Yep...it's Tuesday, which means in a few short hours I'll be hopping on a plane to SLC to meet up with some of my favorite stampin' people....I.am.so.EXCITED!!!  Not only am I excited to see all of those amazing friends, but I am super excited for Convention too!  I can't wait to see what they have in store for this year and am looking forward to coming home and sharing it with all of my favorite local stampers!
But, before I jump on that plane and enjoy 5 days away, it's time for a new Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge.  This week we have a sketch to share with you and it's a fun one!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Garden Green, Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White, Gold Soiree
Ink ~ Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral, Pistachio Pudding, Garden Green, Versa Mark
Stamp Set ~ Flower Patch
Other Supplies ~ Flower Fair Framelits, White Versa Mark
 
Since all of our family was in town for my brother-in-laws wedding, we gathered everyone together on Sunday morning and celebrated my hubby's grandmother's 90th birthday.  All I can say is that I hope I am as in good as shape and health that she is at 90...that woman is AMAZING!!! 
 
Ok, off to finish a few (or a dozen) last minute things before I abandon my husband with all 3 boys!  Hoping I come home to a clean house and perfect little angel children...a momma can dream, right??!
 
Be sure to check back each day this week for some Convention highlights!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment