Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Rubber Ducky...

...You're the One!
Yep, had that song running through my head the whole time I was working on today's card :-)
I finally had some time to stamp for fun this morning and play along with Freshly Made SketchesIt feels like forever since I've stamped just for fun and let me tell you, it felt good!  And playing with new paper and stamps made it even better! 
Here is the sketch for this week:
And here is my take:
I love this little duck and just had to stamp him a few more times on the inside of the card...quack, quack! 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Lullaby*
Ink ~ Crushed Curry, Pistachio Pudding
Stamp Sets ~ Something for Baby*, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Other Supplies ~ Pistachio Pudding Thick Bakers Twine*
*2014-2015 Catalog
 
So, I had to cheat and use Crushed Curry instead of the NEW Hello Honey ink...I'm {impatiently} waiting for a special box to get here with all of the new In-Color ink pads!  Hoping to have them in my hot little hands by the end of the week :-)
 
Happy Stamping!


4 comments:

  1. Your card is so adorably cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet as can be! Love the little duck! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok -- now you've got me singing that song! This is a sweet card and I love the inside too. I'm (impatiently) waiting on that box too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card Breelin! I love that little ducky and can't wait to crack open my stamp set today (finally!). Great colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete