Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Shocker Student

Happy Wednesday friends!  Here we are, half way through the week again...yippee!!
I've been playing around more and more in MDS thanks to some amazing help from Kimberly and Heather ...the Queens of MDS!  I have found a new love and am so happy to finally be able to put all of my pictures into an album...digitally, of course!
On Monday, one of my twins earned Student of the Month at his school..proud momma moment for sure!  He was very excited and was actually happy {not embarrassed} to see me at school when he received his award.  I wasn't able to get a good picture of him at school, but we did get one at home.  Using this weeks sketch from the Simply My Digital Studio group on Faceboook, I was able to quickly create a fun page in honor of Hunter's big day!

MDS Supplies:
Paper ~ Gumball Green, Watercolor Wonder, Whisper White, Smoky Slate
Stamps ~ Chevron Overlay, Chevron Grunge, Crazy Mixed Up Love, Ink Splatter
Embellishments ~ Essentials Wooden Elements
Font ~ Sketch Me
 
Now that I am having so much fun creating in MDS, I find myself taking more pictures and am discovering I really need a new camera...hoping I can convince my hubby that this is a good idea! 
 
Happy Stamping...umm...MDS'ing!
 


1 comment: