Tuesday, April 29, 2014

My Roxy Girl

Happy Tuesday friends!  We made it through Monday...whew!  Tuesday has become one of my favorite days of the week because it means NEW MDS downloads...yippee :-D  You can check out the new goodies HERE.
 
Last week there was a super cute Paw Parade Kit that I just had to have!  Lots of fun DSP, stamps and embellishments in this kit.  While we were gone on our trip, our awesome house sitter sent me a picture of my sweet Roxy girl at the park and I could not wait to create a page!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Paw Parade DSP, Baked Brown Sugar
Stamp Sets ~ Paw Parade
Embellishments ~ Paw Parade Embellishments, Gold Sequins (recolored), Silver Bakers Twine, Festive Blooms, Washi Delightful Digital Tape, Delicate Adornments Scallop Lace
 
Roxy reminds me, almost daily, just how naughty puppies can be, but she has become the best dog for our family.  She is awesome with our boys and is my VERY protective running buddy! 
 
Thanks for stopping by again today!
 
Happy Stamping!
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Super cute page with the sparkle bling! She has gotten so big!

    ReplyDelete