Wednesday, April 30, 2014

3, 2, 1....Blast Off!

Made it to Wednesday...half way through...woohoo!!!  I finally pulled out all of my soon-to-be retired stamp sets (50+!!!) and am trying really hard to use them as much as I can before they are gone for good.  This is always a bitter sweet time of year in the world of Stampin' Up!  Saying good-bye to some favorites, but oh-so-super-excited for new stuff :-D
One of my favorite kiddo stamp sets is Blast Off.  I have used this set many times for birthday cards and I am a little sad to see it go.  This may be one I have to keep...
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Real Red, Midnight Muse, Whisper White
Ink ~ Real Red, Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Pumpkin Pie
Stamp Set ~ Blast Off
Other Supplies ~ Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 1-1/4" & 1-3/8" Circle Punches
 
In addition to using some of the retiring stamp sets, I'm also trying to use up some paper and ink that will be retiring too...sigh...why can't they all just stay?!?!?
 
Happy Wednesday and Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment