Monday, March 24, 2014

Simple {Stems} Thank You

Happy Monday!  We are lucky enough to have another beautiful day of sunshine today, but rumor has it, it may be our last for a day or two.  If we can have nice weather on the weekends, I can deal with the crummy weather during the week!
I had some extra time this morning before the rest of my house woke up and had time to stamp...hooray!  That makes for a great Monday!  And what makes it even better?  Playing with new goodies!  I told myself I wasn't going to buy anymore flower stamp sets, but my will power disappeared after seeing one to many fun cards with the Simple Stems stamp set.
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Silver Foil, Silver Fancy Foil Velum
Ink ~ Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral, Gumball Green
Stamp Sets ~ Simple Stems, Hip Notes, Papillion Potpourri
Other Supplies ~ Mini Butterfly Punch
 
This is a pretty simple card, but the silver foil and velum really dress it up!
 
Hope you find some time to stamp today too!
 
Happy Monday!
 


1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty, I can see why your lost your will power, it happens to all of us, lol! A very beautiful spring card, friend!

    ReplyDelete