Friday, March 28, 2014

Oh Happy Day...

It's Friday...YAY!!!  This week has felt a little on the long side and I am happy it's finally Friday!  My twins joined Drama Club at their school at the first of the year and tonight is their big play...The Little Red Hen.  They have practiced so hard and are so excited for all of us to see their hard work.  I can't wait for tonight!  Hopefully I can get some good pictures and share them in an MDS creation in a few days :-)
Today, in honor of Friday, I have a Oh Happy Day card to share.  I used the fun, yet eye-tricking, sketch from this week's Mojo Monday.  And I say eye-tricking, because it did just that...played tricks on my eyes.  No matter how I looked at it, my card seemed crooked or lopsided...but it's just the sketch, and that's what makes it fun!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crumb Cake, Whisper White, I Am Me DSP
Ink ~ Pool Party, Calypso Coral
Stamp Set ~ Starburst Sayings
Other Supplies ~ Naturals Chevron Ribbon, Vintage Faceted Buttons, Calypso Coral Bakers Twine, Starburst Framelits
 
Are your eyes playing tricks on you too as you look at this?!?!? 
 
Wishing you all a Happy Friday and hope you have a fabulous weekend! 
 
Happy Stamping!
 


3 comments:

  1. Oh great job! This is so cute. Love the ribbon banners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card!! Hope to see you in future Mono Monday challenges! I just started participating in them, :)
    www.creativewishesstudio.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! That bold sentiment is great and the way you used that ribbon as banners is genius!

    ReplyDelete