Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Zoo Baby Birthday

Happy, Happy Tuesday stampin' friends!  I am so happy to have Monday behind me...it kicked my booty yesterday!  As annoyed as I was that my doctor only let me work part time last week, I am thankful he did after my first full day back yesterday...wowzers!!!  It was a long, crazy day and I was happy to unwind in my craft room last night after the kiddos went to bed. 
A friend asked me to make a birthday card for a sweet little boy who will soon be celebrating his 1st birthday.  She told me he loves the going to the zoo to see all of the animals, so I thought Zoo Babies would make for a fun card for him.  With some sketch inspiration from Fab Friday I came up with this cute little card...
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Gumball Green Core'dinations, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Birthday Basics DSP
Ink ~ Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit, Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay, Crisp Cantaloupe
Stamp Set ~ Zoo Babies
Other Supplies ~ Starburst Framelits, Alphabet Press Embossing Folder, Summer Starfruit Stitched Satin Ribbon
 
I'm having to get a bit creative these days with the photos of my cards!  The weather hasn't been kind enough to let me take pictures in my favorite outdoor spot, so I've had to find a few well lit spots inside my house.  I'm thinking it's time to make a light box :-) 
 
Hope you all have a fabulous day!
 
Happy Stamping!


4 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love all those animal panels and the colors are great as well. The birthday boy is sure to love it! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card!! Love the patchwork of animals!! Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete