Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Oh Snap! ~ HSSSC180

Grab your card stock, ink pads and stamps..it's time for a fun sketch over at Hand Stamped Sentiments!
 
Hi, my name is Bree and I'm addicted to this stamp set and colors!  I just can't seem to set these colors aside and play with something new...but I just LOVE them!  But, after today, I PROMISE I will put them away and play with something else!
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla, Gold Foil Paper
Ink ~ Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Black StazOn
Stamp Sets ~ Peachy Keen, Hip Notes, Gorgeous Grunge
Other Supplies ~ On Film Framelits, Essentials Wooden Elements, Gold Sequins, Gold Bakers Twine
 
Now head on over and check out the rest of the Design Team's work and be sure to play along!
 
Happy Stamping!
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. No, don't give up on the colors! They're wonderful! The Coastal Cabana spatters remind me of Dudley's Speckled Egg Kits for Easter :) And the Peachy Keen is my current favorite sentiment, so cute! Great card!

    ReplyDelete