Thursday, February 27, 2014

Birthday Dress Up

Happy Thursday!  I've been trying dig out some of my old favorites this week and  the Dress Up framelits is one of them!   I loved playing with paper dolls when I was little and still have fun dressing these dress forms up too!  With so many beautiful DSP patterns, you can create a pretty dress for just the right occasion!
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Eastern Elegance DSP
Ink ~ Coastal Cabana
Stamp Set ~ One in a Million
Other Supplies ~ Dress Up Framelits, Extra Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval, Coastal Cabana Stretch Ruffled Ribbon, Subtles Collection Buttons, Linen Thread, Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder, Rhinestone Basics

Thanks for stopping by today!

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! This DSP does make a cute dress! I need to play around with mine more too. I do love these dies

    ReplyDelete