Saturday, January 11, 2014

Wish Big!

Ahhhhh.....the weekend!  Any fun stamping plans for you over the weekend?  I know I've got some big plans for some fun projects :-)  One of the first projects I worked on early this morning was a birthday card for my niece. 
 
Inspired by the latest Friday Mashup Challenge I went for the full mashup and created a fun birthday card with twine.  Pulling out my longtime favorite Epic Day This and That DSP along with a few new goodies, I got to work and created this...


Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Pool Party, Whisper White, Pool Party Core'dinations, Epic Day This and That
Ink ~ Gumball Green, Calypso Coral, Pool Party
Stamp Set ~ Big Wish
Other Supplies ~ Calypso Coral Chevron Ribbon, Subtles Buttons, Chevron Boarder Punch, Arrows Textured Embossing Folder, Banners Framelits Dies, Pool Party Twine (Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack)*
*Available January 28-March 31, 2014 for FREE with a $50 purchase during the 2014 Sale-A-Bration*
 
 
We'll  head out to celebrate my nieces big day a bit later today and I'm really excited to give her this card along with the fun Everyday Occasions Kit!  She is a very crafty little lady and will love this kit!
 
 
Wishing you all a fun and stamping weekend!
 
Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I'm so into banners right now, I wonna put them on everything! She'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is great! I love how you mashed the old and new products so well! Your use of the new Banner framelits is perfect!

    Thank you for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete