Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Pop & Place Hexagons ~ HSSSC173

It's Tuesday and time for another Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge.  This time around we have a sketch for you to play with.
 
I was getting a head start on my gift wrapping this past weekend and was using the new Pop & Place Holiday Gift Tags.  Since they were still out on my desk, I decided some of the tags would be perfect for this weeks sketch!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Season of Style DSP
Ink ~ Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
Stamp Sets ~ Christmas Tagables Photopolymer, Endless Wishes Photopolymer
Other Supplies ~ Pop & Place Holiday Gift Tags, Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder, Cherry Cobbler Chevron Ribbon, Hardware Essentials Clips
 
This card went together in under 10 minutes thanks to the Pop & Place Tags...I didn't have to pull out the Big Shot or dies to cut anything out.  Love it when you can create something so cute in such a short amount of time, especially this time of year when you always seem to be short on time!
 
Be sure to check out the rest of the amazing design team and don't forget to play along!
 
Happy Stamping!


2 comments:

  1. SUPER adorable card chica!! I love the colors and those large tags are SO fun right?! I love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made this amazing card in 10 minutes?! Wow :) I love the Pop N Place kit, I've been making batches of tags. It's a great timesaver, and the stamp set is so cool! I love your shapes, textures, and patterns on your card. Very merry! ~Erika

    ReplyDelete