Sunday, November 17, 2013

The Golden Package ~ Monday Montage



We are back with another Monday Montage for you!  Thanks for hopping along with us each and every time...we love sharing our paper crafting passion with all of you!
 
Our mountains are covered in snow, the temperatures have dropped...winter is here!  And with the wintery weather, I am in the Christmas spirit and ready to wrap some gifts and put them under the tree.  But...the hubby said I have to wait until after Thanksgiving to put our tree up.  *SIGH*  That doesn't mean I can't get started wrapping some gifts so they are all ready once the tree does go up!
I used the Envelope Punch Board to create this little box then added some shimmery gold polka dots with my daubers.





Then I decided the cotton ribbon needed a little something too, so I stamped it with Merry Christmas and the little snowflake from the Endless Wishes Photoploymer Stamp Set

I finished off the gift box with a quick and easy double layer gift tag.  I love how the bottom layer gives just a little POP of color to the package!  And the little evergreen branch and pine cone were some of the treasures collected this morning on our walk, so I stuck them on for fun too!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Modern Medley DSP
Ink ~ Metalic Gold, Jet Black StazOn
Stamp Sets ~ Endless Wishes Photopolymer Stamp Set
Other Supplies ~ Envelop Punch Board, Cotton Ribbon, Crochet Trim, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Circle Framelits
 
Thanks for hopping along with all of us again! 

Now  either skip on back to Amy's page or hop ahead to Cathy's page....just be sure to make the full loop so you don't miss out on any of the amazing creations this time around!



2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous package, Bree! I love the Modern Medley paper with this, and the stamping on the ribbon is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Bree! soooo pretty! I love the stamping on the ribbon and I love the little box made with the punch board and the gold dots???? gorge!!!

    ReplyDelete