Monday, November 4, 2013

Color Me {Cajun} Craze ~ Sylin' Stampin' INKspiration Color Challenge

Hello and welcome to the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Color Challenge!  Darcy chose a very unique color combo for us this month....
 
I'll admit...I was challenged with this one and wasn't sure what to do with these colors at first, but one I started playing, I found that I REALLY like these colors together!  Thanks for pushing my creativity Darcy!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White, Cajun Craze, Baked Brown Sugar, Gold Foil, Champagne Gilmmer
Ink ~ Crisp Cantaloupe, Cajun Craze, Baked Brown Sugar, VersaMark
Stamp Sets ~ Another Thank You Photopolymer, Off the Grid, Gorgeous Grunge
Other Supplies ~ Linen Thread, Autumn Accents
 
Now head on over to Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration to see what the rest of the talented Design Team did with these colors...maybe you'll be INKspired to create something yourself and play along!
 
Happy Stamping!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your kind post on my card. I appreciate it and I think your card is great! I loved the layout and design the minute I saw it. I think you did a wonderful job with this color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this!!! Gold goes great with these colors!

    ReplyDelete