Wednesday, November 13, 2013

5 Minute Template ~ MDS

Happy Wednesday friends!  Life has been crazy busy and my stamp time has been put on hold and my poor stamps are being neglected :-(  I'm hoping to rectify that problem this weekend though!  But, my creativity hasn't been totally been put on hold.  Kimberly and Heather over at the Simply My Digital Studio Challenge on Facebook challenged us to create a page in 5 minutes or less using a template that is pre-loaded in MDS.
I'll admit, I rarely use these and have no idea why after creating my page!  Talk about a super quick and easy way to create a fabulous page!
We lost our sweet Bailey boy back in May and I wanted to add some pictures of him to our family yearbook so we will always have pictures to remember him by.  The Love Letter template was perfect for this picture and I had it done in less than 5 minutes!  How awesome is that?!??!  After creating this page, I am certain I will use the templates more often.
 
Looking for some fun MDS templates to add to your collection?  Be sure to check out the great selection of downloads HERE and get started on your own Family Yearbook!
 
Happy Stamping and Happy Clicking!


No comments:

Post a Comment