Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Toil & Trouble ~ HSS170

It's time for another Color Challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments! I just had to create another fun Halloween decoration for my house with these festive colors!
Supplies Used~
Paper ~ Very Vanilla, Tangerine Tango, Garden Green, Elegant Eggplant, Basic Black
Ink ~ Tangerine Tango, Garden Green, Elegant Eggplant, Basic Black
Stamp Sets ~ Toil & Trouble, Gorgeous Grunge, Off the Grid
Other Supplies ~ Rhinestone Basics, MDS Halloween Banner Kit
 
 I am LOVING my Silhouette!!!  I used it to cut out the skull and crossbones....spooktabulous!!!!
 
Be sure to check out the rest of the fabulous design team creations and don't forget to play along!
 
Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Aha, I clicked and it worked! I'm so glad because I knew I had to have a look at this awesome project, I absolutely love it! Another winner, friend! :)

    ReplyDelete