Thursday, August 29, 2013

Aaarrgghh! Happy Birthday Matey! ~ Stylin' Stampin' MDS

It's MDS Day over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration!  I hope you've checked out what some of the other very talented Design Team members have to share with you today!
 
Before I get to my MDS design, I have to share with you the inspiration behind my MDS card...
 
A few weeks ago a good friend of mine asked me to make a birthday banner for her son's upcoming Pirate themed birthday and I was happy to oblige!  I was in a rush to get it mailed off so it would make it in time for the big party, so forgive me for a picture that is not-so-great.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Modern Medley DSP, Whisper White, Season of Style DSP
Ink ~ Basic Black
Other Supplies ~ Halloween Banner Simply Create Accessory Kit
 
So, of course I wanted to send a birthday card along with the banner, but I don't have any pirate related stamps...MDS to the rescue!!!  Some of your Design Team Members over at I LOVE MDS for this very reason.  Don't have a stamp on hand?  No worries, check MDS and download what you need with just a few clicks of your mouse :-)
This is the front of the card...
and this is the inside...
 
I used the Ahoy Matey Download for this card...so much fun!!!!
 
Haven't tried MDS yet?!?!  Don't forget, you can try it for FREE for 30 days.  But trust me, you won't need 30 days to figure out that you LOVE it...you will after you design your first project!
 
Be sure to head over to Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration for some more INSpiraiton to CREATE!
 
Happy Stamping!




 



No comments:

Post a Comment