Saturday, August 3, 2013

Dirty {Grungy} 30 for Frehly Made

This post feels a bit like an oxymoron to me...Dirty 30 for Freshly Made Sketches  Or maybe it's just that I haven't had enough coffee yet this morning and everything sounds silly to me :-)  Anyway...Happy Saturday!  The card I'm sharing today is for a 30th Birthday and I finally got to have some fun with Gorgeous Grunge! 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crumb Cake, Island Indigo, Whisper White, Summer Starfruit, Soho Subway DSP
Ink ~ Crumb Cake, Island Indigo, Summer Starfruit
Stamp Sets ~ Gorgeous Grunge, Off the Grid, Embellished Events
Other Supplies ~ Linen Thread, Summer Starfruit Button (Halloween Banner Kit), Typeset Alphabet Bigz
 
This was a fun card to make and I love the messy, grungy look! 
Time to refill my coffee cup and get in a bit more stamping time before the rest of the house wakes up!  I have a list of projects that I'm itching to work on!
 
Happy Stamping!
 


5 comments:

  1. Love that grunge! Really cute card! Thanks for sharing it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Great details -- especially the stamping on the numbers and the linen thread embellishment. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and I love the "oxymoron" in your post. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to show off these stamps! The colors are great! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! I sure needed it last week when our baby celebrated her dirty 30!! She did get a variety of cards...but this one would have been perfect!

    ReplyDelete