Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Venetian Hexagons

I had a visit with a long time friend the other day that I haven't seen in a few months.  It was so nice to see her and catch up on all that is going on in her life.  And I was so happy to hear that she has made some fabulous and positive changes in her life...I'm so proud of her.  I hope and pray she continues on with her progress and thought I would send her a card to encourage and motivate her.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Night of Navy, Night of Navy Core'dinations, Very Vanilla, Venetian Romance DSP, Etcetera DSP
Ink ~ Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Night of Navy
Stamp Sets ~ Six-Sided Sampler
Other Supplies ~ Hexagon Punch, Linen Thread, Crochet Trim, In Color Boutique Details, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder
 
Happy Wednesday and Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment