Friday, July 5, 2013

Chevrons Squared

Happy Friday!  I hope you all had a safe and Happy 4th!  I'm stuck working today while my hubby and the rest of the family have the day off...boo!  At least I can haul my laptop outside and work while they all play.
I took full advantage of my early morning quiet time today and had some fun with the latest Stampin' Celebration inspiration challenge...chevrons!  I don't know about you, but I love anything with a chevron pattern on it, so I was exited to ink up some rubber and create!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Ink ~ Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral, Smoky Slate, Pear Pizazz, Wisteria Wonder
Stamp Sets ~ Positively Chevron, Yippee-Skippee
Other Supplies ~ Square Collection Framelits
 
Don't you just love the new square framelits? With the new magnetic platform, they are so easy to use!  Speaking of the magnetic platform, everyone loves that too...so much that it is on back order for a bit.  But sit tight, orders will be shipping as soon as possible!
 
I hope all of you aren't stuck working like me today and get to enjoy a nice, long weekend.  But if you are working, here's to a speedy day!!!
 
Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! I love what you did with the chevrons on the squares! Very creative!! Glad you were able to play along with us this month at Stampin' Celebration! Stop back by on the 15th for a sketch challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete