Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Eight years ago I struggled through a Mother's Day church service with my family, wondering if I would ever have the chance of being a mommy myself.  Little did I know, I was already pregnant with my sweet twin boys, which I discovered a few weeks later.  I am now blessed with 3 amazing little men who are the light of my life, my everything! 
We got to spend the morning chasing hot air balloons....my favorite thing to do every Mother's Day. We got out a bit late and only spotted one, but we still had fun continuing our family tradition.

We are getting ready to have a family bbq with my momma, my aunt, my grandma and my mother-in-law.  And of course I made a Mother's Day for my momma and used one of the new Tag a Bag Gift Boxes and Tag a Bag Accessory Kit for her gift.  They are so much fun!!! Can't wait to use these for Christmas this year!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink ~ Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, VersaMark
Stamp Sets ~ Pleasant Poppies, Family Reunion, Label Love
Other Supplies ~ White Embossing Powder, Calypso Coral Chevron Ribbon, Artisan Label Punch, Whisper White Bakers Twine
Supplies Used for Box:
Paper ~ Calypso Coral, Gumball Green
Ink ~ Calypso Coral
Stamp Set ~ Wonderful Mother
Other Supplies ~ Tag a Bag Gift Boxes, Tag a Bag Accessory Kit, Calypso Coral Chevron Ribbon, Whisper White Bakers Twine

Hoping you all have a Happy Mother's Day!!! 

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment