Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Epic Anniversary, Dude!

My husband and I are celebrating our 9th anniversary today...how have the past 9 years gone by so fast!  It seems like we just bought our first house a couple years ago and now here we are with 3 kids and living in our second home...crazy! 
I got the Dude, You're Welcome stamp set awhile back, but haven't had the chance to use it.  But when I got the This and That bundle with the Epic Day DSP, I knew I would use it to make my hubby an anniversary card.  He's not a lovey-dovey kind of guy, so this card is perfect for him!

This is the front of the card...
I snipped out a few of the hexagon shapes from the DSP for a little added color.  And the teeny, tiny little heart inside the cute clip was punched out using the Owl Punch.
And here is the inside...

The two circles on the DSP reminded me of wedding bands...perfect!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crumb Cake, Whisper White, This and That Epic Day DSP
Ink ~ Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Gumball Green
Stamp Sets ~ Dude, You're Welcome, A Word for You, Paper Pumpkin (March Kit), Designer Type Photopolymer
Other Supplies ~ Elements Cute Clips, Owl Punch

If you've seem my past few posts, I've been using the DSP a TON.  LOVE it!!!  I'm currently working on a scrapbook page using the This and That items and it is AWESOME!  But, you'll have to wait to see it...it's for a special project!

My hubby has to teach tonight, so we won't be doing anything fun to celebrate our anniversary, but we hope to squeeze something in this weekend!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment