Friday, March 22, 2013

It's the Last Day of Sale-A-Bration, Smarty Pants!

We're down to the last few hours of Sale-A-Bration...and what a Sale-A-Bration it has been!  I love, love, LOVE everything that was offered in the SAB flyer this year and am pretty sure I got everything {and MORE}!  Patterned Occasions was my favorite stamp set, so I just had to put it to use one last time.
The fun sketch over at CAS(E) this Sketch got my creativity flowing...
The cute pocket inspired me to pull out the Smarty Pants stamp...take a look!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Island Indigo, Sycamore Street DSP
Ink ~ Island Indigo
Stamp Set ~ Patterned Occasions
Other Supplies ~ Simply Scored, Antique Brads, Large Tag Punch, Sycamore Street {Island Indigo} Ribbons & Buttons Pack

You still have a few hours left to grab your FREE Sale-A-Bration items!  Or even better, to sign up to be a Demo...$156.50 in product for only $99.  What a deal!!!  Don't miss out...the clock is ticking!

Happy Friday and Happy Stamping!

5 comments:

  1. So cute! I love how you used the pants on the tag in the pocket…too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really fun! I love that smarty pants stamp - so clever to put it in the pocket to pull out for a surprise! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the cutest little pocket!
    Thanks for sharing at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute - love that sweet pocket! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS(E) This Sketch - we're so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete