Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Happy 7th Birthday A & H!!!

Happy 7th Birthday to my two amazing boys!  Seven years ago we were blessed with an awesome early Christmas gift...
It's hard to believe they were ever this tiny!  This is a picture of their first Christmas, spent in the hospital, inside their Christmas stockings :)  Where have the last 7 years gone???  It seems like just a couple years ago they came into this world...wow!  I cherish each and every day!

Today is their last day of school before Christmas break and their school day will be nothing but fun holiday celebrating!  How fun is that on your birthday?!?!  They asked me to make some Chex mix this year for school birthday treats instead of cupcakes.  I loved that idea!  But I can't just put that Chex mix in a baggie...it's got to go in a fun little treat bag with a cute topper!


This fun little reindeer was made using the Owl Punch...super easy and oh-so-cute!  His antlers were made using one of the snow flakes from the Snow Flurry Bigz die.  Add a little red Glimmer paper for the nose and voila!  The topper is made using the Top Note Bigz die, embossed with the new Honeycomb embossing folder.  I printed out the "Reindeer Snacks" in MDS 2 and punched them out with the Decorative Label punch.  Hope all of their school friends will love them!

And what's birthday without a handmade birthday card from Mom, right???
More fun with the Owl Punch!  Batman and Superman :)

I will post my supply list a bit later.  I'm redecorating A & H's bedroom for their birthday and have to get it done before they get home from school!! 

Happy Birthday A & H...I love you!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment