Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Turkey Day

Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving!  I am beyond thankful and blessed for my family, my friends, my job, my health and so much more!  And I am also so very thankful for my stamping hobby!  Without it, I would have never met such a great group of people and made such awesome friends!  All of the encouraging and kind words shared are amazing and help keep all of us going in the creative world of crafting.  So, thank YOU! 

As I was waiting for my pie to finish baking last night, I got a little stamping time in.  Here's another card that I made, just for Thanksgiving Day.

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Comfort Cafe DSP
Ink ~ Early Espresso
Stamp Set ~ Day of Gratitude
Other Supplies ~ Autumn Accents Bigz, Crochet Trim, Linen Thread Bronze Designer Button

Happy Thanksgiving friends!  May your day be filled with those that you love, memories to be made and so much more!

Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. This card is gorgeous, I'm jealous of all your fall mojo! I'm thankful to have a friend in the blog world and the real world like you to encourage me in my crafting pursuits! Thanks and Happy Turkey Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! It's great to have a friend like you to keep me inspired :) xoxo

      Delete