Monday, October 15, 2012

Retro Christmas

What a Monday!  It's a good thing I got a little extra rest over the weekend because this week is shaping up to kick my booty!  If the rest of the week is anything like today, I'll be lucky to make it to the weekend ;)
My dear friend Katie, over at Sweet N Spiffyhas turned me on to Retro Sketches.  (Thank you Katie...another challenge site for me to be addicted to!)The sketches they have each week are great!  You will find me playing over here more often for sure!
I knew right away when I saw this sketch that I wanted to use the cute little ornament from Merry Minis.  I am in love with the Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade and Island Indigo color combo for my Christmas creations, so I apologize for the numerous posts with these colors.  The Festival of Prints DSP stack has some great paper in these colors, which I used for my ornaments...check it out!


Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crumb Cake, Island Indigo, Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla, Festival of Print DSP
Ink ~ Cherry Cobbler
Stamp Set ~ Chock Full o' Cheer
Other Supplies ~ Merry Minis Punch Pack, Finishing Touches Edgelits, Island Indigo Bakers Twine

Don't you just love how bright and cheerful these colors are together?  I'm thinking of decorating my tree in these colors this year :)

Hoping I get a good night of sleep tonight so I can gear up for the rest of the crazy, busy week.  So much to do, never enough hours in the day :)

Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Muahahah! (that's my evil crafting laugh) I'm only returning the favor, it's only fair :) don't you love their sketches? Fun! And this card is awesome! I was really wishing I had some little ornaments when I saw this sketch, I love what you did with it! Perfect really. -K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just might know where you can get a fun little ornament punch :)

    ReplyDelete