Monday, October 1, 2012

Have a Jolly Monday

Here were are at Monday again!  The weeks are just flying by...so crazy!  I spent my weekend in the Seattle/Tacoma area and attended (my first ever) Tacoma Regional.  I had the most amazing time and came home so inspired and full of ideas!
I was short on time last Friday, but I still checked out the great new Fab Friday Challenge before my morning got away from me.  They have a great sketch for us this time and my creative wheels were turning.  I knew exactly which stamps and paper I wanted to use, so while my sweet baby took a nap yesterday afternoon, I got to work.  Here's the sketch we have to work with:

And here is my take:
I love, love, love the No Peaking set and am working on making a card with each cute little Christmas critter :)  Fun cards to give to the kiddos for sure! 

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Island Indigo, Whisper White, Festival of Prints DSP
Ink ~ Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, Lucky Limeade
Stamp Sets ~ No Peaking, Distressed Dots
Other Supplies ~ 2 1/2" Circle punch, Perfect Pennants Bigz L (scallop circle), Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Red Sharpie Marker (non-SU)

Fun little tip...I used the red Sharpie marker to color the rhinestone red.  How cute and easy is that???  And don't you just love the color combo?  My inspiration came from a project idea in the October issue of Stampin' Success. One of the many great reasons to become a SU demo :)  I'd love to have you join my team!  Visit my Demonstrator Page today for more details!

Happy Monday and Happy Stamping!

6 comments:

  1. I really like how you masked out the dots background to leave a perfect space for your sentiment! Great card! Thanks for sharing with us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! These colors are fab, and I love how you made the nose so cute! Wonderful, TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another awesome card, you are on a streak!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favorites (sorry I have to admit it). I love how fun this card is and that colors are so bright and cheery! Thanks so much for joining us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute!! Great color combo and such a cute set!!

    ReplyDelete