Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Freshly Made Frosty

No Peeking is still sitting out on my crafting table...I just can't stop making cards with these cute little guys!  Thanks to a fun sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches, I've got another cute card.



I did add an extra little embellishment with the snowflake...it was just to naked without it!  (And I'm addicted to the Snow Flurry die right now!)

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Festival of Prints DSP Stack, Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink ~ Bashful Blue, Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler
Stamp Set ~ No Peeking
Other Supplies ~ Snow Flurry Bigz Die, 1 3/4 Circle Punch, 2 3/8 Scallop Circle Punch, Basic Rhinestone Jewels

It's a little hard to tell, but I added the rhinestones to the top of Frosty's hat...love the added bling!

Off to finishing preparing for my October clubs...I always look foward to stamping with such a great group of friends!

Happy Stamping!

5 comments:

  1. That stamp set is just the cutest. Lovely Christmas card and I think the bling added to his hat is a great touch. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Bree! Love the blue & red & white together, those colors really pop. :) So much detail on that cute little snowman too, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun little guy! He looks right at home with that DSP. And I love the addition of the shimmery snowflake. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! That little bit of sparkle is a great touch. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is that little guy?! I love the dotted background too; it totally reminds me of snow. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete