Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Pinterest Inspired Christmas Deer

If you are anything like me, you are addicted to Pinterest and spend countless hours each week scrolling through and pinning everything!  My weekly meal planning often starts with Pinterest and many card ideas are Pinterest inspired.  I came across a card a few days ago with the retired Dasher stamp and thought I would re-create it with the new Christmas Deer Stamp.
Embossing this big guy with silver embossing powder brings out his true beauty!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Real Red, Whisper White, Candlelight Christmas Specialty DSP
Ink ~ Real Red
Stamp Set ~ Christmas Deer
Other Supplies ~ Bigz Snow Flurry, Corner Ticket Punch (retired), Silver Mini Brads, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Dazzling Details

I'm on a roll making Christmas cards!  At this rate, I'll have enough made when it comes time to start sending them out :)

Off to stamp a few more things before it's time to hit the hay.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment