Monday, September 3, 2012

Celebrate!

It's Back to Spool time! 
B1_BacktoSpool_Sept0112_USCA
The first day of school is tomorrow for my kiddos, but the during the month of September it is Back to Spool time with Stampin' Up!  You will receive a FREE package of 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon with every $40 purchase.  Choose from any of the 2012-2014 In Colors.

 Gumball Green Midnight Muse Primrose Petals
   
 Raspberry Ripple Summer Starfruit
  






Visit my On Line Store today!

Here's a quick and easy card showing just one way to use this fun ribbon!
I simply cut a few small pieces of the ribbon, looped them over some bakers twine along with a few scallop circle banners and...voila!  A fun little celebration card. 

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals
Ink ~ Stampin' Write Markers in Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green, Primrose Petals, Midnight Muse
Stamp Set ~ Season Sayings
Other Supplies ~ 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch, 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon in Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green & Midnight Muse

Well, I ended summer break with an awesome night away with some of the best friends ever.  Enjoyed a great night of music, fun, laughter and memories.  I'm very thankful for my time away :)  My kiddos are all tucked in to bed, anxious for the new school year to start.  Off I go to get lunches ready and things in order for our first morning of our school routine.  I hope you all had a wonderful Labor Day weekend and got to enjoy the last little bit of summer!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment