Friday, August 24, 2012

Thankful

I am thankful for this past week with my family...thankful. Thankful for the break from reality, thankful for good weather, thankful for the extra hands (my parents) and thankful for the time to just play!  We are all sad to leave, but it will be nice to be home again too!
Here's a quick and easy card I put together using a few more scraps...

Supplies used:
Paper - island indigo, very vanilla, orchard harvest dsp
Ink - island indigo, early espresso, raspberry ripple
Stamp sets - seasonal sayings, border banter
Other supplies - square punch, ribbon slide, island indigo 3/8" ruffled ribbon

Sadly, I must go pack up :(  We have a long car ride home and lots to do when we get there.  At least I'll have all of my stamping supplies available to me and I can get back to work on some of my projects :)

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment