Monday, July 30, 2012

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

A huge thank you to all of our family and friends who helped us celebrate Owen's first birthday!  It was such a fun day and he loved every minute of it!  The amount of gifts this little man received just goes to show how loved, and SPOILED, he is!!
I sat down last night after all of the kiddos were in bed and got to work on some thank you cards.  I knew I needed to keep things simple since I had quite a few to do.  The Moving Forward is such a fun set for any kiddo related card, so I pulled that set out and got to work.  Added a few different embossing folders for some added texture, some fun Polka Dot Parade DSP and this is what I got:

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, Marina Mist, Polka Dot Parade DSP
Ink ~ Midnight Muse, Gumball Green
Stamp Set ~ Moving Forward
Other Supplies ~ Embossign Folders: Perfect Polka Dots, Chevron & Stripes, 3/16" Corner Punch

Sweet, simple and very quick to put together!  Just what I need with everything else I have going on.  I just decided to set up a booth at the Dayton Fair at the beginning of September...eek!!  Lots to be done to get ready for that, in addition to my clubs and swaps to be made for the Tacoma Regional at the end of September.  I guess one could say I will be one busy Stampin' fool these next few weeks!!!  Good thing my stamping keeps me sane :D

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment